Hi! I’m so glad you’re here.
I’m Brittany, the creative at the helm of by Brittany Goldwyn! I’m in to DIY projects, home decor, plants, cats, and creativity of all sorts. We recently bought our first house, a townhouse that feels like a mansion compared to our past apartments, and I’m hard at work making it our own!
I tried very hard to write a biography that wasn’t awful and couldn’t. So here is a list of things about me instead:
- Goldwyn is my middle name. I’m named after my great-grandmother.
- I love animals and am obsessed with our cats. It’s unhealthy and I don’t care.
- I am covered in paint or sawdust 95% of the time I’m not at work. My nails are always ugly.
- Speaking of work, I’m a technical editor. I LOVE editing.
- My husband and I eloped in the mountains.
- Hanson has been my favorite band since 1996.
- I used to compete in pageants. For my talent, I sang and played guitar. And wore pleather pants.
- Portrait photography is another one of my side hustles.
- I love to travel and have been to Mexico, Canada, Alaska (totally counts as another country), Jamaica, the Bahamas, England (3x), France, Spain, Sweden, Russia, Estonia, Turkey (2x), the Netherlands, Finland, Germany (2x), and Denmark. My husband has been to Thailand and I am super jealous. I want to go pretty much everywhere else in the world.
Here are a few of my favorite projects: