It’s reveal day for my chic woodland-themed kids bathroom that I completed for under $100. If you’re looking for kids bathroom decor inspiration, you’re in the right place!
Chic Woodland-Themed Kids Bathroom
It’s time for $100 Room Challenge reveal day! (The $100 Room Challenge is hosted by my friend Erin or Lemons, Lavender, and Laundry, and this time around, I’m working on our second bathroom.) The goal of the challenge is to make over a room using $100 or less.
You can see all of the updates here (remember I joined a week late, so my numbering is off):
Before Shots: A Reminder
Here’s a reminder of the before shots. My goal going in was a chic woodland-themed kids bathroom for my baby girl, all for under $100.
And here are the after shots! I really, really love it and think I nailed it for this challenge. It’s must more pleasant sitting in here giving her a bath, which we do often. And she loves pointing at the animals on the shower curtain and pointing up at the plants. 🙂
And a few before/after comparisons for fun:
Here’s a supply recap:
(Affiliate links below. You can read more about that here. Thank you!)
WHAT I HAD…
- Paint, left over from painting Ramona’s room
- Hanging planter from downstairs (originally from Ikea)
- Misc plants and cuttings from around the house
- Some of the small planters
- White bath and hand towel
- Gray hand towel from the kitchen stock
- Black animal figurines (originally from Ikea)
- Shower curtain hooks and liner, still in good shape
- Mirror frame paint and tools I needed (see here for tutorial)
WHAT I BOUGHT: $99.93
- Paint (Behr Silver City): $14.48
- Shower curtain: $15.29
- Vanity shades (Lowes): $26.94
- Geometric wall planter: $13.77
- White fox planter (local nursery, similar here): $13.77
- Plants, (clearance at local nursery): $5.29
- Lumber for mirror frame (Home Depot): $12.68
- Mirror adhesive (Lowes): $5.70
- Ceiling hook (Lowes): $1.56
- Towel hook (Lowes): $4.22
Until the next $100 Room Challenge! 🙂
Like this? PIN IT!
Comment spam is the worst.
And it's why I had to turn off comments on my posts that are older than a few weeks. However, I want to know if you have a question! You can hop over to my Instagram or Facebook pages and leave a comment or send me a direct message. Thank you for visiting and reading!