Hello and happy Friday!
What’s new around here? At this point, I don’t know what’s not new around here. I am keeping super busy with projects, and the BEAUTIFUL weather we had this week in Maryland helped raise my spirits. Winter can get so depressing…it was so nice to have the windows open for two days in a row. Can you believe it was 70 degrees here on Tuesday? Insane. But I’m not complaining. Any who…
We’re hard at work behind the scenes in the planning stages of a master bathroom remodel. This will be the biggest remodel we’ve undertaken, so I am nervous but excited! We are lucky to have a friend who is a plumber and a dad who is a licensed general contractor, though, so we’re in good hands 😉 I had a meeting at Floor and Decor on Tuesday night to pick out tile for the shower and floor.
If you’ve never been to Floor and Decor and are in the market for floors or tile, definitely check to see if there is a location near you. I was shocked at how big the warehouse and showroom were, and I came home with a bunch of great samples to stew over. I’ll be sharing a full post about my experience in the store in the coming months, but here’s a peek at some of the goods…
Speaking of flooring, next week I’ll be sharing a flooring update for the concrete floor in the craft/storage/cat poop closet. If you missed it, that’s the lovely little space I shared here (and below). Then I shared some build plans for some under-the-stairs shelving for extra craft storage. Since this closet is so small, the key to maximizing space is getting stuff up and off the floor.
It’s already looking about one million times better than these before pictures.
I also shared my final entryway. Finally done with that space! Check out all the details here.
Seen, Clicked, and Saved
- If you’re on Pinterest, check out the new group board I created for modern DIYs and decor.
- This apartment. Yes, my God. The plants!
- I have two friends who started Etsy shops, check them out! Siobhan runs Yarn Over Floyd and is a super talented crochet master. Cassie runs the shop Cassie Bustamante and sells the cutest little vintage finds!
- These cute single-stem vases held in concrete from Love Create Celebrate.
- NOT saved: Girl on the Train. Good book, absolutely terrible movie. Sorry to say it, folks.
Have a great weekend, everyone!